Discover the transformative power of rhythm and mindfulness and learn practical techniques you can use in your daily life at our Rhythm Mindfulness workshop.
Our Rhythm Mindfulness workshop is a transformative experience that blends active rhythmic meditations using:
- Body Beats: Playingyour body as the drum.
- Time Tuning with Music:Aligning with your natural inner rhythms.
- Mindful 'Breath of Music' Practice: Bringing you into a state of inner presence and calm.
Led by Josh Brill (Founder of Music Mindfulness, Yoga of Guitar, Yoga of Ukulele), you will discover the power of rhythm to connect with your inner self and find balance and harmony in your daily life.
Through a series of guided exercises and group activities, you will explore the meditative quality of rhythm and learn to connect deeper with your inner pulse of life.
You will learn how to use rhythm and music as tools to cultivate mindfulness, reduce stress and anxiety, and improve your overall wellbeing.
This workshop is suitable for all levels, from beginners to experienced meditators and musicians, and is an opportunity to deepen your practice, connect with a community of like-minded individuals and embark on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
Main Topics you'll learn and explore:
- Rhythm Mindfulness: A musical meditation practice to become present
- Pulse: The universal principle of connection.
- Time Tuning: Finding the flow and harmony with time
- Body Beats: Your body is the drum!
- Rhythm and Sacred Geometry: The metaphysics of rhythm, time, & space.
What you'll receive by attending:
- Guidance in the practice of mindful rhythm and meditation.
- A deeper understanding of how rhythm and music can be used as tools to cultivate mindfulness, reduce stress, and improve wellbeing.
- A variety of practical techniques and exercises that can be integrated into your daily life to enhance your mindfulness practice.
- Access to a supportive community of like-minded individuals interested in personal growth and exploration.
- Opportunities for self-discovery and personal growth through the exploration of rhythm and meditation in a safe and nurturing space.
No drum or instrument needed.
We'll us our bodies are our instrument for this class!
If you have a drum, shaker, or percussive instrument, feel free to bring it!
All levels of experience welcome.
From beginner to advanced!
Workshop was recorded live from Zoom and is a 2.5 hour comprehensive experience.